"A Quote to Tote"
Here are some additional quotes that I developed through my (later) life experiences. They are a bit more spiritually driven than my previous quotes from my earlier page entitled, And You Can "Quote Me". These quotes are now a part of my personal philosophy, a guide of sorts, helping me to better understand both this world and the people around me (in it)!
Caught With My Thought and Now You're Bought!
1. "Sometimes to take is also to give"
2. "Words of truth can only come from a man of truth"
3. "Pain is not a cause of circumstance or chance, but by divine design"
4. "You can have a thought without an intention, but you can't have intention without a thought"
5 "The Fact that G-d gave us a brain automatically obligates us to use it"
6. "Death is not the end, but a new beginning"
7. "Just like coming out of sleep despite its duration, so too will those worthy come out of death"
8. "Why die for G-d when you can live for him"
9. "Three attributes keep a person in this world, humbleness, kindness, and repentance"
10. "If you want to make enemies out of your friends, lend them money"
11. "G-d gives wisdom to the wise, but fools take foolishness unto (for) themselves"
P.S. And don't forget to "Quote Me"!