This is an Indian dish for potato lovers especially and who wants to have something cooked quickly and easily of course.
· Water depending on your need
· 1 tsp of salt
· Plain flour of 2 cups
Ingredients used for filling purpose:
· Finely chopped green chilies – 3
· Vegetable oil must be used as required and salt for taste.
· Medium size potatoes which must be boiled – 4
· ¼ tsp of turmeric powder
You can add red chili powder if you want the dish to be spicy along with the rest.
How to prepare:
· Take the flour in a plain bowl and sieve it
· Add salt after sieving and make it like soft dough by adding water and kneading it
· Make use of a wet cloth and cover the mixture with the cloth and keep it aside for about half an hour time span.
· By then peel the potatoes and mash them
· Green chilies must be added to the potatoes and mixed thoroughly
· Take the dough, divide it into small balls and roll each of it into shape that u can (Puri shape)
· Make use of the potato mixture and spread it all over the ball and fold it across
· Get the oil heated so that you can deep-fry the Puris.
I hope you enjoy eating the delicious dish.