Five best ever Affiliate programs to work Online with
It is very difficult for affiliate marketers to explicitly tell you where to get the best affiliate programs as a newbie. This information is quite expensive and would require some cash to get it. But I have clearly stated the best programs you can get in a short summary.
Been a Marketer on the internet
Many home-based business owners like you and me are searching for ways to get out of their frustrating jobs. One of the easiest ways to make money a home-based business. The good thing about this is, you need not worry about about capital, salaries, utility bills and legal issues. Once you are legitimately an affiliate promoter, you stand a great chance to make money from home. Amongst the millions of websites engaging in working from home business. affiliate marketing stands the best online business today. And this is not possible without an affiliate program.
What is an affiliate program?
An affiliate program allows you to become a middlle-sales person, or an affiliate or an agent between the buyer and seller (or vendor and publisher). Whereby, you are paid commissions for every sale you make. What comes to your mind after reading this? Cold-calling? Product demonstrations or/and presentation?
In an affiliate program, you need not do all these. What you need to do is to send traffic to your affiliate site. And this is the main challenge for most internet marketers. As an affiliate, you can make money without creating your own products or deal with other professional issues. You do not even need a website. Best thing of all, you can start your business almost immediately. For example, a product cost $50. Whenever a sale is made and the product pays 50% commission, you earn $25. Is this true? Obviously, it is. In fact, there are many sites that offer up to 75% commission, which is $37-$50. This is no hype or exaggeration. It is true! So, what if you are promoting something more expensive? Your commissions can run up to hundreds per sale.
Where to find the best affiliate programs
As a prospective affiliate sales person, you need to do a great deal of research to know actually the best programs to use for your affiliate sales. This alone is not sufficient as, every affiliate program inventor will claim their products as the best. Seek for advice from experienced affiliate promoters. If you do not know any, then you are very fortunate to have this information right in front of you.
1. Conduit Affiliate program: They are one of the highest paying commissions Industry. They pay within &10-$50 for every qualified publisher. But the major set-back is that, commissions are based on the geographical locations of the referred web publisher. Go to the website to check more on how it operates. It is highly recommendable and very secured.
2. Flexoffers Affiliate program: It is same as Conduit affiliate program but not based on the geographical locations of the referred web publisher. Unique and very reliable but it seems to leave the least number of publishers when compared to the remaining affiliate programs listed here.
3. Share results affiliate program: It is very good, pays very well, quite popular and has a good number of traffic as well. But care is needed as it is quite professional. As a new affiliate sales person, you have to be very careful.
4. ClickBank: This is extremely popular with internet marketers. They specialize in digital products, which means your buyers can download them immediately after making a payment. There are over 10,000 products in the market place and you can be sure of finding one that you can promote. ClickBank products also offer high commissions ranging from 50-75%. Next, you need to choose your products that fit your niche/theme.
5. eBay: eBay was founded in 1995, and has more than 276 million users worldwide today. In 2007 itself, there were over $59 billion worth of sales. This is something you cannot miss today.
You earn money when you drive traffic to eBay. You are paid for every click that is directed to an eBay site, and each click is priced differently. The price will very much depend on the quality of traffic that you are driving to eBay. eBay partner network has all the tools that you need to start and run their campaigns. This ensured that you are paid the commissions you deserve. Some interesting tools that you can use include:
a. Custom banners: flash banner with relevant, real-time eBay listings to your website.
b. RSS feed generator: Generate RSS feeds with the dynamic eBay your own system, you can even use it for comparison, finding deals and even loyalty programs.
6. Amazon: There are so many products in Amazon that you will be definitely spoilt for choice. You can sell real physical products (unlike clickbank) such as Cameras, books, toys, gardening equipment and even adult stuffs! This is one website where you can find "everything".
Amazon is popular, so you can actually ride on the brand name to increase your sales. However, the commissions are relatively low (15%). Unless you are getting lots of targeted traffic, Amazon should be your last choice for affiliate programs. You can build an Online store in minutes, without any special programming skills, using their astore feature. This "store" can be easily embedded into your blogs/websites. There are also many interesting weidgets such as "search", "my favourites", "Mp3 clips", "slideshow" and "wish list".
7. Commission Junction: This is a good site to check out if you intend to go into a few niches in future. Similarly, you can find almost anything to sell. However, Commission Junction does not have the products to sell, they are the middlemen (same as clickBank) whereby advertizers list their businesses there. As a Publisher (affiliate), you look for products and services that you are interested to promote. After you have found what you are looking for, you need to sign up under the respective advertisers. The advertisers will then approve your application. Most applications are instantly approved, while some companies have strict criteria to meet. Besides selling products, you can also be paid for every lead you generate for the advertizer. Your leads have to fill up simple postal code to qualify. Depending on the nature of each business, you will be paid $0.50-$2.00 for every lead you generate. This is big business! There are no purchases to be made for you to earn money! All you have to do is to send traffic to your affiliate site, which we will outline later.
8. NeverBlue: I am seeing blue with this. Why? This is because I cannot join their program! I think this is probably because I do not stay in a country whereby they accept registrations (I can't really remember what reason they gave).
Nonetheless, I am recommending this affiliate network because there is so much buzz around it. Their advertizing campaigns include fortune 500 companies. Their proprietary affiliate interface has been meticulously laid out and optimized for getting offers and statistics fast. I hope you will be having better luck with this one.
Other affiliate links are:
9. Azoogleads: Performance-based ad network focused primarily on direct response advertising and CPA (Cost per Action).
10. Modern click: Performance-based direct marketing solutions.
There are many more if not in their thousands, but seriously speaking, these 10 are the best and most effective affiliate programs.
You will definitely not just stop here, there are lot of professional stunts you need to apply in order to be a very successful affiliate marketer and here are some tips I have already written for your digest and effectiveness.
Advanced affiliate marketing strategies
Various traffic generation techniques
Write articles to generate more traffic to your website
Search Engine Optimization