How to Copy Xbox 360 Games - Make A Backup Xbox Games
Find out how you actually can copy your Xbox 360 games disc as backup without any mod chip process needed.
- Experience Scratched Xbox 360 Games Disc Before?
- Is it copy console games legal?
- Follow below step to backup your Xbox 360 games:
Experience Scratched Xbox 360 Games Disc Before?
Are you have huge collection of Xbox 360 games and thinking of way to protect them from damage? Generally, Xbox 360 games disc is a expensive investment and easily got scratch during routine games play. So, you can consider to make a backup of your original games disc by copy them over the hard disc or burn it on another backup disc. Anything happen to your backup disc you just need to make another copy and replace it while the original disc still remain in excellent condition.How you actually can do it? Keep on reading this articles simple ways to backup and copy your Xbox 360 games within minutes.
Is it copy console games legal?
Many people asking above question and confuse whether copy console games is against the law. According to the law, copy games as backup proposes is totally legal. What is the only illegal thing is profiting from copying games. You can copy console games for personal usage but you can't profit or sell your copy to other.
Follow below step to backup your Xbox 360 games:
1. In order to get a exact quality games backup, first and most important thing is to choose a good and professional copy software with compatible and in sync with your Xbox 360 hardware configuration. There are a lot of similar kind of copy software out there, you need to do research to get the best one. Recommended Games Copy Wizard which had good review and it support multiple console games backup as well such as PS3, Wii, PC games and more.
2. Download and install copy software into your PC, insert the original games disc into PC's DVD drive. Follow the instruction provided by the software, make a image copy of the original game disk to your computer hard drive. This particular image files will become the source for your future backup as well.
3. Run a DVD burner to burn a copy of the image to a blank DVD disk and then a backup games disc generated for your routine playing. Is that easy!
The Xbox 360 games copy software only one times deal and the cost is cheaper when you compare it with the cost of replacing only one game. When you consider that you’ll be protecting all of your games, the cost of the copying software becomes an exceptional bargain.