How to enable Windows Mobile to read East Asia Fonts (Chinese, Japanese, Korean fonts)
Windows Mobile normally is not installed East Asia Fonts, such as Chinese, except it is mainly sold in the nearest or in the location where these languages are primely used.
It is not a concerned, every Windows Mobile can follow the following steps to make your Windows Mobile to be able to read East Asia characters, like Chinese, Japanese, and Korean.
Step 1: Copy Sunfon.ac3 to Windows Folder
- Downlaod Sunfon.ac3. To download click here.
- Extract the file from Zip
- Use your windows explorer to copy and paste Sunfon.ac3 to c:/windows
Step 2: Update the font registry
- Make sure your phone have registry explorer, like the build in Resco Explorer, SKT registry explorer, or Memmaid.
- Import Syslink.reg to make the font register. To download Syslink.reg click here
You need to know how to import Registry. I recommend to use Resco Explorer.