Make Your Favorite Web-Pages as Desktop Application !!! Cool Feature From Chrome
Put your favorite webpages on Desktop with icons just like applications.. See More
Hello Friends :)
I am having almost all browsers on my system. I am using all of them as different browsers have different and unique features in them. And surely I don't want to miss any of them. Lol. That's why I have downloaded almost all.
Just recently I came to know about this cool Google Chrome feature. I don't know whether it is common or known to you, but surely it was unknown to me so far and I really liked it.
I am talking about feature by which we can make any our favorite web page into desktop application (like desktop shortcut/icon). After doing that we don't need to open any browser for opening that website. We can open it directly from desktop by double clicking just icon like all other application.
How to Do It??
• Just open the site in Chrome for which you want to make short cut icon on desktop
• After that site load, just click alt+f (or directly click setting button from your chrome browser) for menu
• Now go to tools and select Create application shortcuts from that
• You will get window like below image
• Now you can select the items as per need where you want to create the short cuts (as above image).
• Then Just press the create and you will get your web page as application at your desktop screen with icon
• Now you can use it and that web page will open without any browser option like below image
So you can make short cuts for any web site or web-page using this method. Let me tell you, you will lose all the navigation option too. So it will be more suitable if you do this thing for some particular web-page than the website. Like, you can do this thing for any game from any on-line gaming site or for any other things where you have to access only single page.
So sometimes it is helpful. And I like this thing. And hope you too. ;)