A delicious orange flavoured cake recepie that is easy to make.
• One cup flour
• One cup caster sugar
• One cup oil
• One cup mirinda
• One teaspoon baking Powder
• Half teaspoon sodium bicarbonate
• One teaspoon vanilla Extract
Cooking time: 10 mins
Mode : Microwave
1. Sieve flour, baking powder and sodium bicarbonate together in a bowl (if possible sieve 3 times to distribute it well).
2. Mix sugar and oil till it becomes fluffy.
3. Slowly add the sieved dry ingredients to the sugar and oil mixture. Mix well to make a smooth better.
4. Now add mirinda and vanilla essence to the above mixture.
5. Pour the cake batter into the greased cake dish and microwave for 10 mins at high power.
6. Cool for 10 mins.