When world in your Hand...everything can happened...
Cybercrime! one the proper thing to watch out, did you safe from cyber criminals ...?
Cyberspace....When World in your hand
Not Undeniable, cyberspace is very exciting. A world without borders, with many features that are very tempting to try. The freedom of friendship, expression of our mind and explore to being creative. Many positive and negative sides in this virtual world. Depending on where and how you place and take position for yourself.
The Virtual world for me is a miniature world, a world that I can holding in my gadget, make me possible to across a thousands of miles to see, to learn, to enjoy and to feel ..... The virtual world, is a world without boundaries ....
A world that can make us to do anything, acts as an antagonist and protagonist of the play at the same time. It's amazing ....!
In the world in your hand, you can do anything, adjusting to your requirements, business, news, social networking sites and even the world of crime there is in there, in your hand. A world that confound black and white life, without making it gray ...!
Let's try to see the positive and negative side of this cyberspace, a world in your hand ....
The Positive side of cyberspace,
In a world that is in your grasp,
* You can learn anything, a million kinds of knowledge, information and creativity, you can access it just in a second with your finger.
* Connecting you with many friends from different parts of the world, to complement each other, for sharing and make friendships, some of the cases finding their soul mate, which is separated by thousands miles of distance and the sea on this virtual world.
* Virtual world can also be a good doctor, when you have health problems, herein provided the various methods of treatment, type of medication treatment and counseling even traditional herbs from around the world is here. Except for the surgery .... ha, ha ..... I do not recommend you try it for yourself.
* In this cyberspace, allowing you to visit the family, siblings, children or even your beloved in India from Indonesia (just example) or to and from anywhere, ten times a day, without bother thinking about time, and the cost of your journey. Cyberspace is an easy and inexpensive transportation for you from and wherever you want.
*The virtual world provides much convenience for your business, giving you more opportunities to develop your business across the world, make networking with colleagues and expand your business to grow further
The Negative side, need to be aware
Well, very interesting the positive side of the world in your hand. But it turns out, there are many negative things that we need to beware. Let us look at with ease.
Cyberspace is a miniature of the real world that contains only the souls, thoughts, desires without being reality.
As the real world, of course, there are many roam in the virtual world, the soul filled with crime, sexual desire and intellectual crime too. That can destroy you in the blink of an eye.
The Cybercrimes, the most common today is spaming, hacking, carding, cracking, Illegal Content, Data Forgery, Infringements of Privacy, Offense against Intellectual Property, Unauthorized Access to Computer Systems and Service, scammer, phising ... and a lot of things other.
I myself was not an expert in the virtual world, but my interest about this virtual world, makes me tingle to write and also to remind myself, that in fact in this virtual world, anything can happen ....
I want to share to keep it safe surfing in virtual world from your hand.
1. Password: Make your password unique, not easily predictable and only you alone know. Update your password regularly, to prevent the act of personal data theft by hackers.
2. Do not give out personal details online for people who have never met. The concept is simple, you usually do not provide your personal information to strangers you meet on the street. The same rule applies on the Internet. When you are asked to provide some basic information to make sure you do it on the website reliable. However, never reply to emails from unknown senders ask you for personal information. Never provide your online banking information to anyone online.
4. Do not share your personal photo collection with hot sexy pose to someone new you know. Except that you trust him and prepared to take the risk ....
I created this article with soft and light sense , just about my opinion, to refresh my mind and do my writing hobby . I was not do this hobby in a long time. I longed to write something, without any great ideas. A simple opinion from me ...