When you step out to become Independent...
This would just remind one of the bsic rules, though not prescribed in any literature, about the manner one should behave, once faced with the outer world as an individual, rather than somebody's daughter, son, brother and so on.
When You Step Out
As soon as one steps out of the comfort zone of the home, to seek his or her own identity, a new bizzare, yet exciting world awaits to engulf.
The changes are so sudden and unexpected that it becomes difficult to keep track one's vision, beliefs and actions. Eventually, the person feels lost, confused and entangled. The seemingly helpless mind looks at every other person, with a hope that he would come and be a saviour to it.
But nobody, unforfunately, does that...infact nobody really can. The only person who could really become a life saviour stands daily in the mirror and goes unnoticed.
By my experience, I give the following notes...may become helpful to you..
1) Do not get attached or emotionally rely on anyone in the initial phase itself. Wait for time to test people itself and let the friend of yours come to you himself.
2) Do not ignore your intution. There are some things that are beyond the vocabular comprehension. Feel them. Accept them and stand in tuned wavelength with them. They tell you the truth more apt than anyone in this world could.
3) Do not trust anyone with your personal opinion. People will definately let it out some time or the other.
4) Do not discuss any person in your vicinity with anyother belonging to the same area or connection, no matter how right or true the conversation be.
5) Avoid confrontations with anyone around you in daily life, as far as possible.
6) Behave with a person in the way, he or she is capable of appreciating. If you tell a science subject to a nursery student, he would certainly take it as blabbering.
7) Accept the fact and always be ready to even cremate yourself alone(metaphor), if needed. Never be disheartened that no one stands with you. Be always prepared to take actions and work on your own.
8) Enjoy your loneliness as your solitude. There is a very thin line between the two. The former refers to a compulsory, negative and unwanted situation where a person helplessly submits to the fact that he is alone. Second, however, is a blissful, voluntary state of experiencing one's own company and taking pride in it.Now the question is how..
a) by giving time to yourself, talking to your being, giving it all what it longs for
b) enjoying everything as a substance of beauty and nature and as if no body else existed...everything and everyone is the manifestation of nature and its beauty in some way or the other
c) giving time to your hobby or the things you always wanted to do
9) Doing service. Serve others in any suitable form. Get associated with an association or an individual, whatever you find compatible.
The only activity which will instead of demanding energy, would provide it to you.
Its not easy to find in the crowd, your own place. You have to fight and be ready for any kind of challenges life offers you.