Why you should Opt for Organic Green Tea?
Green tea is a healthy drink that can improve your overall well being. Its popularity has grown significantly. If you have never had a green tea before, read this article to find out all the reasons why you should start having green tea regularly.
Want to lose your body fat ?
Want to get rid of all the flabby portions of your body? Or are you looking for something that will help you get a clearer skin? When it comes to something that is healthy in every way, nothing beats the all-encompassing prowess of green tea.
Yes, the miraculous drink that is responsible for everything good that could happen to your body is certainly good quality green tea. It is loaded with antioxidants and other nutrients which make it a perfection concoction which you can have at least thrice in a day. Moreover, almost everyone can now buy a pack of organic India green tea online. So, if you had not added this healthy drink to your daily routine, read about its health benefits to stat consuming it from today itself.
Benefits of Green Tea
1. First and foremost, it has bioactive compounds which are found in the green tea leaves. After all the processing, many of the ingredients of those compounds are still there in the final drink. It has polyphenols in two forms – flavonoids and catechins which are powerful antioxidants.
2. Catechins help in losing weight, especially in your tummy area.
3. Also, the above-mentioned ingredients are known to be essential in stopping free radicals in the body. The free radicals can harm the body as they play a key role in aging and other problems.
4. Green tea is known for its medicinal properties and the reason behind this is the presence of an antioxidant like Epigallocatechin Gallate (EGCG).
5. Green tea is also loaded with small amounts of minerals which is another reason why your first refreshing drink in the morning should be a cup of green tea and not coffee.
Wake Yourself with Green Tea
If you are addicted to coffee for the caffeine, then green tea is a healthier alternative as it has caffeine as well. Moreover, green tea makes you smarter by stimulating your brain. The first cup of green tea in the morning will definitely wake you up from your drowsiness.
You also don’t have to be afraid of the extra kick which coffee gives you. Caffeine in moderation is considered good for the body. Studies have also shown that caffeine helps in improving various functions of the brain including improved mood, reaction time, vigilance and memory as well.